Is there a running thread for funny jokes or memes?

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
In honor of the inimitable Chandler Bing (RIP Matthew Perry), I saw this posted on social media which is inspired by the Friends Episode with the 'Celebrity Cheat List' Chandler said exists with his girlfriend which is a list of celebrities he's allowed to sleep with if ever given a chance and it wouldn't count as cheating. This concept was later explored in the 'Hall Pass' movie which is the same thing, just with a different name. Anyway, his list was: Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and Jessica Rabbit.

Reactions: step.eng69

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Miracle Of Toilet Paper

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it’s not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

“If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.” Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. “How long will this take?” I ask.

“They will grow larger over a period of years,” my husband replies. I stopped. “Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?”Without missing a beat he says, “Worked for your a$$ didn't it?”

Bastard is still alive, and with a great deal of therapy he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw…

🤨🤨🤨

Last edited:

PhillyBillyReprise

Oct 29, 2021
Some Medical advice!

Harry had been dealing with headaches for years. Finally, after seeing numerous doctors during this time, he tried yet again for a what seems
like the ‘twenty second-opinion’.

The doctor said, 'Harry, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration.

You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache.
The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles.'

Harry listened, stunned and in his words .... ‘I was shocked and depressed. I wondered if I had anything to live for.
I had no choice but to go under the knife.

When I left the hospital, I was without a headache for the first time in 20 years but I felt like I was missing an important part of myself. As I walked down the street, I realized that I felt like a different person.

I could make a new beginning and live a new life.

I saw a men's clothing store and thought, 'That's what I need... A new suit...'

I entered the shop and told the salesman, 'I'd like a new suit..'

The elderly tailor eyed me briefly and said, 'Let's see... Size 44 long.'

I laughed, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years!' the tailor said.

I tried on the suit it fit perfectly. As I, admired myself in the mirror, the salesman asked, 'How about a new shirt?'

I thought for a moment and then said, 'Sure.'

The salesman eyed me and said, 'Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck.
'
I was surprised, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years.'

I tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly.

I walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, 'How about some new underwear?'

I thought for a moment and said, 'Sure.'

The salesman said, 'Let's see... Size 36.

I laughed, 'Ah ha! I got you! I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old.'

The salesman shook his head, 'You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base
of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.'

PhillyBillyReprise

Oct 29, 2021
An elderly man rear-ended a guy driving an expensive European sports car. Enraged, the guy hops out and confronts the old man. He yells,

"Look what you did to my car! You're going to give me $10,000 right now or I'm going to beat you to a pulp!"

"Oh my…" the old man said nervously. "I don't have that kind of money. Let me call my son.” he said with hope. “He trains dolphins and he will know what to do."

"Dolphins!" the other driver huffed, while rolling his eyes.

The old man pulled out his phone, dialed his son, and just as his son answered, the irate man snatched the phone away from the old man.

"So, YOU'RE a dolphin trainer, huh?” The irate man yelled, “Well, your old man here just rear-ended my car and I need TEN GRAND right now, or I'm going to beat you AND your old man to a pulp!"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly 10 minutes later, a Jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a heap on the side of the road. When he finished, he walked over to his father and said,

"For the last time dad, I train Seals… Navy Seals. NOT dolphins!”

Also read : https://mewond.com/the-dolphins-hav...-a-lonely-dog-drowning-in-a-canal-in-florida/

Follow US Countless Colours of Life

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
An Ohio State fan and a Michigan fan were having an argument about who would win a race. Finally, the Michigan fan says - "Listen - let's jump off a 100 foot cliff and whoever gets to the bottom first, is the fastest". The Ohio State fan agrees.

They go to a 100 foot cliff and they both jump off at the same time.

Who won?

Society.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
I came up with a good line at Thanksgiving. Recall that I have a PhD in mathematics, and that I’m deaf: “It was my dream to be a medical doctor but I couldn’t hear the guys coughing.”
And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is your Portland Cement Crack of the Week.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
This is on I-69 in Indiana. One billboard promotes “the best fudge comes from Uranus”. SMH

OL
Neighbors of ours always travel to Arizona for the winter and have stopped there and posted pics

Uranus Fudge Packer T-Shirt

Fudge Factory Sweatshirt

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
Three Pitt football players walked into a building. You'd have thought at least one of them would've noticed it.

A Pitt football player called a pizzeria. "I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza." The order taker said, "OK. Would you like it cut into six or eight pieces?" (long pause) Finally, the Pitt guy said, "Better make it six - I don't think I can eat eight slices."

Reactions: Bison13

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
Three Pitt football players walked into a building. You'd have thought at least one of them would've noticed it.

A Pitt football player called a pizzeria. "I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza." The order taker said, "OK. Would you like it cut into six or eight pieces?" (long pause) Finally, the Pitt guy said, "Better make it six - I don't think I can eat eight slices."
So you converted an old Polish joke to a Pitt joke. OK.:D

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
Hearing most vehicle accidents happen within a 12-mile radius of home, the former Ohowihate player sold his house and moved.

OL

Reactions: Bison13