Pulling for Purdue because their starting five is caucasian.
Yes, silly. Everything is racist.Pulling for Purdue because their starting five is caucasian.
If you have to ask, usually the answer is yes.
As a black man, I get "ya logic".. I'm happy as ****, it's two black Qb's in the super bowl.. Born and raised in Philly and could give a **** about the Eagles, but happy as he'll that there is two black qb's in the bowlPulling for Purdue because their starting five is caucasian.
As a black man, I get "ya logic".. I'm happy as ****, it's two black Qb's in the super bowl.. Born and raised in Philly and could give a **** about the Eagles, but happy as he'll that there is two black qb's in the bowl
As a black man, I get "ya logic".. I'm happy as ****, it's two black Qb's in the super bowl.. Born and raised in Philly and could give a **** about the Eagles, but happy as he'll that there is two black qb's in the bowl
I do,just fvcking around.You get exactly what I'm saying
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Tom Allen, Collin Sadler, Bryant Wesco & Ronan Hanafin
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more
Tiger Illustrated Football
An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
Rivals Football Recruiting
Prized RB Xander Edwards hits Death Valley and Blacksburg this weekend with Florida moving up his board