It feels good to be excited about baseball again

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
thankful and grateful to have something in May/June and love seeing this team develop and gel

Let's see what happens

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
How much credit are we willing to give Lemonis?

Need guidance.
The way I look at it, this team was host-capable from the beginning. That means, one way or another, the expectation is to win a regional and make the Supers. And honestly, these days, that's about all you can ask of anyone - the Supers are when basically every game is on regular TV in its entirety for the most part, and that exposure is priceless. Anyways, back to the point....

I don't really care how he does it, just do it. If we host, I can maybe live with it if we lose. But if we go on the road, it would leave a bitter taste in the mouth if we don't win it and accomplish 'something' tangible.

Looping it back to the SECT.....yeah, the sure fire hosts often mail it in if it doesn't go their way immediately. But I see it as Lemonis making up for the early season flops. And let's say we win it....well, you never turn down a trophy, and it's just another notch on the belt.

dawgflo

Nov 17, 2021
I have been studying the board all season to figure this out. From the way I understand it he gets all of the credit if we fail and none of it if we succeed.
Sounds like a quote for a great leader to me. "If we lose its my fault, if we win it's the players fault."

Reactions: HailStout

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I'm not a Lem fan myself, but he's what we got and I believe we are going to be stuck with him for 3-5 year regardless. May as well be winning and I am happy we are at the moment.

I think our starting pitching is going to be big in the regional if we can stay in the winners bracket.

And while our starters are not Top 10 level talent, I like what they can do for us in a Super.

Our problem is hitting. We obviously haven't recruited or coached them up well enough.

Fortunately the back of our lineup has done a good job this past month carrying our offense.

Latest posts