I have been trying to get in touch with my main source to get THE name, but he will not answer his damn phone. I would expect IT to leak very soon</p>
Heard the same thing, but I wouldn't swear that the person who told me would know. Hope its true, and there's no reason to keep us waiting if a decision has been made!irondawg007 said:Not gonna throw out the.. 'Book it, I've heard from the money guys yada yada yada stuff,' but within the hour I've heard we're officially getting Wilson. Great work GB if this is true. (not gonna hold my breath until the press conference though)
Dooley was last seen heading east on I-20 in a 77 Malibu, with "Mstate or bust" written on the glass in white shoe polish.jcblough said:Seriously, leak soon please
I think that's StacheVegas.Welcome to Stacheville.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense