I have been trying to get in touch with my main source to get THE name, but he will not answer his damn phone. I would expect IT to leak very soon</p>
Heard the same thing, but I wouldn't swear that the person who told me would know. Hope its true, and there's no reason to keep us waiting if a decision has been made!irondawg007 said:Not gonna throw out the.. 'Book it, I've heard from the money guys yada yada yada stuff,' but within the hour I've heard we're officially getting Wilson. Great work GB if this is true. (not gonna hold my breath until the press conference though)
Dooley was last seen heading east on I-20 in a 77 Malibu, with "Mstate or bust" written on the glass in white shoe polish.jcblough said:Seriously, leak soon please
I think that's StacheVegas.Welcome to Stacheville.
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again