It's Friday night and raining

Tractorman

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2009
1,307
1,246
113
Football on one TV, Pandora on the other. Makers n Coke in hand and bout to fire up some multiplayer VR ping pong. Come at me bro!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZombieKissinger

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,878
11,278
113
It’s raining, finally, but all my beer is out in the pool house fridge and I haven’t decided whether it’s worth getting wet to go grab a couple.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZombieKissinger

Tractorman

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2009
1,307
1,246
113
Makers and Coke? My liquor don't need any help
M man, I love coca cola and I love makers Mark. But I ain't rich so I gotta make each glass last a lil longer so I mix em up. What you want from me?
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,491
27,374
113
M man, I love coca cola and I love makers Mark. But I ain't rich so I gotta make each glass last a lil longer so I mix em up. What you want from me?
I want you to...

The Rock GIF by AbsoluteRadio


just kidding...its all good
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report