Football on one TV, Pandora on the other. Makers n Coke in hand and bout to fire up some multiplayer VR ping pong. Come at me bro!
Football on one TV, Pandora on the other. Makers n Coke in hand and bout to fire up some multiplayer VR ping pong. Come at me bro!
How much we betting on VR pong?Football on one TV, Pandora on the other. Makers n Coke in hand and bout to fire up some multiplayer VR ping pong. Come at me bro!
Makers and Coke? My liquor don't need any helpFootball on one TV, Pandora on the other. Makers n Coke in hand and bout to fire up some multiplayer VR ping pong. Come at me bro!
Mcdawg you know better, but, I will do a billHow much we betting on VR pong?
M man, I love coca cola and I love makers Mark. But I ain't rich so I gotta make each glass last a lil longer so I mix em up. What you want from me?Makers and Coke? My liquor don't need any help
I want you to...M man, I love coca cola and I love makers Mark. But I ain't rich so I gotta make each glass last a lil longer so I mix em up. What you want from me?
Yes already entered, should I put them here or new thread? I've already started 2 threads today, I ain't trying to be 34 or the likeGot any picks for tomorrow?
Need a good Tiger Woods 2004 gambling nightMcdawg you know better, but, I will do a bill
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show