IT'S HERE...I HOPE...

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Does this mean we get to revive the Fark offs?

This on still gives me chills.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
They don't need one. That field never gets rained on b/c it has some type of ban against rain clouds. At least that's the way it felt during two-a-days.
Will you be donating a new indoor practice facility for Saint Al with part of your new signing bonus?

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Ok I’ll move to the new pack but only if you don’t share the new link with Bo bounds.

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
The evening of 9/28 - the board will be down for maintenance. The maintenance is due to SIXPACKSPEAK.COM MOVING TO ON3.COM. On3 was started by Shannon Terry (guy who started 247 and Rivals). It's his newest venture in the college sports website game. SixPack needed to upgrade message board software and since early August, I have been talking with on3 about moving the board there. We agreed on 9/1 to do the move and the move will happen tomorrow night. SixPackSpeak will remain FREE. You do not need to subscribe to on3 to read or post on the forum. You just need to login or sign up.

Just type in sixpackspeak.com and after tomorrow night, it should forward to the on3 Mississippi State message board. I have no idea if the site will get writers but for now, the message board will really be the only thing for the MSU side of on3. We will still have the crazy **** we talk about all the time from sports to Dale's and everything in between. We will do the same contests, the same friday fourplays but with an updated message board software. Unfortunately, I could never find a suitable threaded view replacement so we will be exclusively topic view.

I'm trying to verify how you will initially login but I do know your username will be reserved and you might be able to login with your existing password that you use here. Once I get that solidified, I will post it in this thread.

There will be some technical hurdles for sure so please bare with on3 and myself as we transition to the new site.

UPDATE - If you already have an account with on3 that matches the email address you use on sixpack - those accounts will merge. If you don't have an account, you can use the forgot password feature on on3 to recover your password tied to that email account. Your current password will not migrate to the new site.

UPDATE #2 - If your username is already taken on On3 - they will append ".sixpack" to the end. If you want to change it - they can change it for you to something else after the migration is complete.

UPDATE #3 - On3 will be taking a backup of the site sometime this afternoon (between 4 and 6 PM) so posts made after they make the backup will be gone. Your direct messages, username, post count will carry over. Your avatar will not.
I made it over. I’ll miss the old page but I like the look and feel here too.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So this means I can no longer show off my hard won ability to post beautiful Twitter links?

I can't fix lesser sixpackers terrible, ugly Twitter links?

Where is the meaning in my life now?

Where??

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Right out of the gate, I love the fact that quotes in replies are shortened with an "Expand" option

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The evening of 9/28 - the board will be down for maintenance. The maintenance is due to SIXPACKSPEAK.COM MOVING TO ON3.COM. On3 was started by Shannon Terry (guy who started 247 and Rivals). It's his newest venture in the college sports website game. SixPack needed to upgrade message board software and since early August, I have been talking with on3 about moving the board there. We agreed on 9/1 to do the move and the move will happen tomorrow night. SixPackSpeak will remain FREE. You do not need to subscribe to on3 to read or post on the forum. You just need to login or sign up.

Just type in sixpackspeak.com and after tomorrow night, it should forward to the on3 Mississippi State message board. I have no idea if the site will get writers but for now, the message board will really be the only thing for the MSU side of on3. We will still have the crazy **** we talk about all the time from sports to Dale's and everything in between. We will do the same contests, the same friday fourplays but with an updated message board software. Unfortunately, I could never find a suitable threaded view replacement so we will be exclusively topic view.

I'm trying to verify how you will initially login but I do know your username will be reserved and you might be able to login with your existing password that you use here. Once I get that solidified, I will post it in this thread.

There will be some technical hurdles for sure so please bare with on3 and myself as we transition to the new site.

UPDATE - If you already have an account with on3 that matches the email address you use on sixpack - those accounts will merge. If you don't have an account, you can use the forgot password feature on on3 to recover your password tied to that email account. Your current password will not migrate to the new site.

UPDATE #2 - If your username is already taken on On3 - they will append ".sixpack" to the end. If you want to change it - they can change it for you to something else after the migration is complete.

UPDATE #3 - On3 will be taking a backup of the site sometime this afternoon (between 4 and 6 PM) so posts made after they make the backup will be gone. Your direct messages, username, post count will carry over. Your avatar will not.
In