Jamal Murray Versus 2016 guards

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
at the same stage in their careers I'd take any of Gordon, Rose, Mayo, and Harden (who at the time was grossly underrated in the same way Alkins and Fultz pretty much are right now).

That class was considered the deepest class of all time by many up until that point. A lot of scouts are now thinking 2016 may beat it.

I'll give you Rose and Mayo, the other two are pretty close. Mayo could've scored double digits in the NBA when he was a freshman or sophomore in high school, he just never got any better. I'm not as big on Harden as some others seem to be. Dude scores a ton of points but he's the definition of a ball hog. I would say Gordon is a comparable player.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep