Yep, he needs to become a more consistent shooter. In fact, that seems to be a theme for next season. That's why I think Calipari is about to sign a shooter.Keep on working on that jumper and we may have a chance. Gotta be able to score the ball
And now Kansas fans think his arrival will make them oneNewman thought his arrival at Miss. St. would make them a title contender. They soon learn
yup we crushed lavar ball for itI like his confidence but i kinda wish guys wouldnt do this stuff. It puts a shinning unnnedded spotlight on him
Dude some people on here are still in denial and your already starting with winning a championship next year. Please give it a rest until at least next week. Give people time to get over this year. Now that I've thought about hell yes I think we go all the way next year. Lead on Big Boy. Go Big Blue.Says UK will win the championship next year. I like the confidence, still need to add a couple pieces though
I didn't say it guyDude some people on here are still in denial and your already starting with winning a championship next year. Please give it a rest until at least next week. Give people time to get over this year. Now that I've thought about hell yes I think we go all the way next year. Lead on Big Boy. Go Big Blue.
Yep, he needs to become a more consistent shooter. In fact, that seems to be a theme for next season. That's why I think Calipari is about to sign a shooter.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime