Jay Paterno Gets It Right

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,472
4,143
113
Using your twisted a$$ spins and logic, prove Jay got the jobs based on his name.
We know he did--he would have never been a coach wiht it
If he doesn't coach he certainly isn't doing motivational speaking
Why does it bother you that his success is because of his father? It's like a Kennedy trying to claim they weren't given things
 
  • Like
Reactions: psuslu

Chumboshifko1

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2025
2,965
3,172
113
We know he did--he would have never been a coach wiht it
If he doesn't coach he certainly isn't doing motivational speaking
Why does it bother you that his success is because of his father? It's like a Kennedy trying to claim they weren't given things

You're full of 💩 , caught again in your spins and nonsense. You can't prove your retarded assertions, as usual.

You jacka$$.
 

kgilbert78

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2013
1,105
1,709
113
If true, it will be a first. IMO, a nepotism hire that absolutely destroyed our recruiting in Ohio when given that job ( we used to get KIJana Carter, and Jeff Hardings, and Kim Herring, only 3 of the best players PSU ever had from Ohio. He takes over and we get preferred walk-ons like Joe Iorio and O$Us rejects). He then does things like recruits Canadians - remember Francis Claude? No? Neither does anyone else. As a rule, I don’t take anythIng entitled princelings say seriously.
Iorio DID make it to the NFL, if only for one game (and spent a few years with the Colts on the taxi squad). Made good money doing that (his cousin had the office across from mine for a few years).
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Marshall2323

All-American
Aug 7, 2024
5,048
5,333
113
Fixed. Let’s be honest here.
I hold 1 grudge. Kraft. That's honest. I promise I won't be hating on him 15 years after he's gone. (I'm 76 :ROFLMAO:
HIs handling of the search and disregard for the 2026 recruiting class will impact PSU football for the next 3 years.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,518
22,698
113
I hold 1 grudge. Kraft. That's honest. I promise I won't be hating on him 15 years after he's gone. (I'm 76 :ROFLMAO:
HIs handling of the search and disregard for the 2026 recruiting class will impact PSU football for the next 3 years.
Fair enough. Thanks for takin’ the time.
 

JVP_Yahweh

Senior
Nov 29, 2004
5,289
937
113
A lot of people think that the Spread HD was the greatest innovation in football since the forward pass was invented. I know Urban Mayer has called it out as influencing his philosophy
 

m.knox

All-American
Aug 20, 2003
5,079
5,089
113
Who knows, maybe spread hd would have worked better than Becht hd on Saturday .

Let's just hope it was one and only one bad day for Becht last Saturday. After watching Tengwall's breakdown, everyone else seemed to play acceptably sans the run game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chumboshifko1
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September