And a new record for the tsitsee baby69 stalking 23 posts with childish
emoji.
Like no other coach ever hired his kid, Loado. Go squat.
We know he did--he would have never been a coach wiht itUsing your twisted a$$ spins and logic, prove Jay got the jobs based on his name.
We know he did--he would have never been a coach wiht it
If he doesn't coach he certainly isn't doing motivational speaking
Why does it bother you that his success is because of his father? It's like a Kennedy trying to claim they weren't given things
Iorio DID make it to the NFL, if only for one game (and spent a few years with the Colts on the taxi squad). Made good money doing that (his cousin had the office across from mine for a few years).If true, it will be a first. IMO, a nepotism hire that absolutely destroyed our recruiting in Ohio when given that job ( we used to get KIJana Carter, and Jeff Hardings, and Kim Herring, only 3 of the best players PSU ever had from Ohio. He takes over and we get preferred walk-ons like Joe Iorio and O$Us rejects). He then does things like recruits Canadians - remember Francis Claude? No? Neither does anyone else. As a rule, I don’t take anythIng entitled princelings say seriously.
Fixed. Let’s be honest here.One thing you gotta give PSU fans, including me, they can form an opinion and hold a grudge. Elite in that category.![]()
I hold 1 grudge. Kraft. That's honest. I promise I won't be hating on him 15 years after he's gone. (I'm 76Fixed. Let’s be honest here.
Fair enough. Thanks for takin’ the time.I hold 1 grudge. Kraft. That's honest. I promise I won't be hating on him 15 years after he's gone. (I'm 76
HIs handling of the search and disregard for the 2026 recruiting class will impact PSU football for the next 3 years.
He wasn’t a fan favorite at all when he was here and after 2011 his name was Mudd and unhireable.
Who knows, maybe spread hd would have worked better than Becht hd on Saturday .You forget about the "Spread HD" offense!!
Loado.... He knows more about football than Jay for sure... lmfao.
Who knows, maybe spread hd would have worked better than Becht hd on Saturday .
I have lots of disagreements with Lando. But this a comment board and he is entitled to his opinions. If that offends you so much, put down your blue and white sunglasses and heed your own advice.Many could care less about your drivel. I'm one of them. Go blow your hole elsewhere.
Or unfortunately more.I hold 1 grudge. Kraft. That's honest. I promise I won't be hating on him 15 years after he's gone. (I'm 76
HIs handling of the search and disregard for the 2026 recruiting class will impact PSU football for the next 3 years.
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September