Jimmy G done for the year for 49ers

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Sucks for San Francisco. They mortgaged the future in the McCaffrey trade in order to try and make a run this year and/or next year….and looked like strong Super Bowl contenders. Now they are using a 3rd string QB for the remainder of the season.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Sucks for San Francisco. They mortgaged the future in the McCaffrey trade in order to try and make a run this year and/or next year….and looked like strong Super Bowl contenders. Now they are using a 3rd string QB for the remainder of the season.

If you get stuck in that situation as a QB, having McCaffrey out there with you ain't gonna hurt. Dude can do it all.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
He did look pretty good. I watched the game. Miami threw a lot at him and he made plays when he needed to. Handled the situation well.

He did do well all things considered, but Miami’s defense is awful. I’m sure he’s not the dude they want going up against Dallas, Philly, etc. in the playoffs. Just sucks because it happened after the trade deadline and thus they have no one better they can go out and get. If Dak doesn’t get a ring then I was kinda hoping it would be the 49ers. But Trent Dilfer and Nick Foles each got themselves a ring….so who knows.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He did do well all things considered, but Miami’s defense is awful. I’m sure he’s not the dude they want going up against Dallas, Philly, etc. in the playoffs. Just sucks because it happened after the trade deadline and thus they have no one better they can go out and get. If Dak doesn’t get a ring then I was kinda hoping it would be the 49ers. But Trent Dilfer and Nick Foles each got themselves a ring….so who knows.
We will see how well Purdy can handle it next week against Tampa. Much better defense. It doesn’t hurt him at all to have all that talent around him that can make up for his inexperience and then having a good defense on the other side as well.

Reactions: Perd Hapley