Johnny Long starting at Catcher game thread

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
season 2 episode 3 GIF by IFC

I never knew Missouri had So many great pitchers and go 22 - 30.

They pitch it ok. The hitting has not been good.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Hot mic coming back from the break says that we noticed Mizzou has a laptop open in the dugout looking at something…

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
I mean its not like the Will Clark game, where he slid into Aquendo and Ozzie Smith decides to sucker punch him. GTFO

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
WT17 is Hines supposed to do there? If he goes in standing up he’s obstructing. He slid straight at the bag, feet down like every baseball player has been taught to do since they were 7 years old. Unbelievable
Looked to me like he actually twisted a little to avoid taking out the 2B’s ankle with his cleats. That’s a bang, bang play that would’ve required superhuman predictive capabilities on Hunter’s part to be intentional.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Looked to me like he actually twisted a little to avoid taking out the 2B’s ankle with his cleats. That’s a bang, bang play that would’ve required superhuman predictive capabilities on Hunter’s part to be intentional.
Yeah 2Bs feet when directly in front of the bag. Had he slid feet first he would have cleated him easy. Hines avoided collision as best as the situation provided.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
4-3 when the other team never leads is a dominant win, per Hunt Daddy.
Actually I said when you lead wire to wire for 27 innings it’s being dominated.

add reading comprehension to the list of things that aren’t your strong suit

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Actually I said when you lead wire to wire for 27 innings it’s being dominated.

add reading comprehension to the list of things that aren’t your strong suit

The fact that you think winning 3 close games and not trailing is domination is all the evidence needed to assess your thinking skills.

Reactions: HuntDawg