YES. And Josh Simon too. Guy is a mismatch on the first and second levels.We need to give Sanders the ball a lot more. He was rolling Bama when DL screwed up and changed to a new play which led to Sellers fumble.
Yep, Simon is a weapon. Feed him until they stop him - that's the mistake DLogg made against LSU. They were not stopping him, but we quit feeding it to him.YES. And Josh Simon too. Guy is a mismatch on the first and second levels.
Makes me think of when Lou and Skip quit feeding Pinnock in the second half at Clemson in 2002. I just don't understand.Yep, Simon is a weapon. Feed him until they stop him - that's the mistake DLogg made against LSU. They were not stopping him, but we quit feeding it to him.
If we can get 21 - 24 points from our offense, I like our chances.It's plausible.
I was thinking the same. Boy was I wrong! And happily so!Low scoring is probably the only way Carolina wins. I don't see a win coming out of any sort of shootout.
Good call.YES. And Josh Simon too. Guy is a mismatch on the first and second levels.
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What the national media is saying about GG Banks' commitment
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina