YES. And Josh Simon too. Guy is a mismatch on the first and second levels.We need to give Sanders the ball a lot more. He was rolling Bama when DL screwed up and changed to a new play which led to Sellers fumble.
Yep, Simon is a weapon. Feed him until they stop him - that's the mistake DLogg made against LSU. They were not stopping him, but we quit feeding it to him.YES. And Josh Simon too. Guy is a mismatch on the first and second levels.
Makes me think of when Lou and Skip quit feeding Pinnock in the second half at Clemson in 2002. I just don't understand.Yep, Simon is a weapon. Feed him until they stop him - that's the mistake DLogg made against LSU. They were not stopping him, but we quit feeding it to him.
If we can get 21 - 24 points from our offense, I like our chances.It's plausible.
I was thinking the same. Boy was I wrong! And happily so!Low scoring is probably the only way Carolina wins. I don't see a win coming out of any sort of shootout.
Good call.YES. And Josh Simon too. Guy is a mismatch on the first and second levels.
GamecockCentral Football
Injury report analysis: South Carolina likely to be missing several vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Florida, other Week 6 matchups
GamecockCentral Football
National predictions ahead of South Carolina's road trip to Florida