I did with the first one, but at the time all I had was a lot of debt and a cheating wife. After 28 years with #2, no kids, a couple of really really really nice 401Ks and a portfolio that' s going to allow me to retire soon, I would probably let him move in the house if he would promise to mow the yard occasionally.How many of you on here would immediately divorce your spouse if an affair was discovered?
I did with the first one, but at the time all I had was a lot of debt and a cheating wife. After 28 years with #2, no kids, a couple of really really really nice 401Ks and a portfolio that' s going to allow me to retire soon, I would probably let him move in the house if he would promise to mow the yard occasionally.
Nah. I'd just take advantage of my free hall pass.
How many of you on here would immediately divorce your spouse if an affair was discovered?
That you, BB?I did two years into the marriage. Had no kids, but one questionable in the oven. I gave her three strikes to try counseling and she never showed up. So that kinda told me what to do... Please no one marry a cleat chaser. I did, and learned from it...
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina