They should trade Wiggins before KAT.
I don’t disagree with you but I just think trading away a foundational piece instead of building around him for rookies and the hope that maybe you get something of equal value for him isn’t the way to go.Nobody wants Wiggins. They could get a ton for KAT.
There were rumors the Knicks were interested in acquiring both KAT and Booker.
Wiggins has already been moved. Plays for GSThey should trade Wiggins before KAT.
I was wondering about that too....i was thinking i got caught into an old thread because they had already swapped wiggins for russellWiggins has already been moved. Plays for GS
I was wondering about that too....i was thinking i got caught into an old thread because they had already swapped wiggins for russell
I thought the Knicks had a bunch of picks coming up? Could be wrong.The Knicks don’t have the assests for that unless someone wants to get taken to the cleaners.
I thought the Knicks had a bunch of picks coming up? Could be wrong.
Noice but I’ll stick with what’s in my avy.If we are just having some fun....
![]()
![]()
Noice but I’ll stick with what’s in my avy.![]()
LOL really? Hmmm not sure why.looks like I don’t have permission to view your avatar. I call ******** on that my man. If you’re gonna put it on there, let me see it?!
For real, you can’t see my avatar? My woman in a Kentucky mask in the thumbnail? If not, is it just blank or what? It shows in my thumbnail. Or you just can’t view it via my profile? I’m confused! LOL!looks like I don’t have permission to view your avatar. I call ******** on that my man. If you’re gonna put it on there, let me see it?!
For real, you can’t see my avatar? My woman in a Kentucky mask in the thumbnail? If not, is it just blank or what? It shows in my thumbnail. Or you just can’t view it via my profile? I’m confused! LOL!
LolI’ll share my pictures of her if you can’t get yours to load. Just let me know.![]()
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime