Just realized the problem with holding Cintje till game 3.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He’s a high velocity, high pitch count guy. He’s going to need 3-4 good innings from the bullpen to win. With our bullpen in any game 3, that’s a risky proposition.

Perfect 20-20 hindsight on my part. But going forward I think he needs to move back to game 2.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
He’s a high velocity, high pitch count guy. He’s going to need 3-4 good innings from the bullpen to win. With our bullpen in any game 3, that’s a risky proposition.

Perfect 20-20 hindsight on my part. But going forward I think he needs to move back to game 2.
Imagine if we’d pitched Lo on Friday and left Stephen for today. I think we had to have known their ace was going to murder us.

Reactions: patdog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Another one of these series we lost the Sunday game on Friday Night….but if we bring Ligon in instead of Stevens today we win series . Pitch Stevens Friday night and play him at DH Saturday and Sunday

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022

The problem is that we don’t have bullpen depth AND we, evidently, don’t have a decent arm who can pitch more than once a weekend.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
I don’t know for sure, but did Jurrangelo start today bc he started last Sunday (rain delay game 2), to get his usual full rest?