I feel like I just picked between Bobby Petrino and Will Muschamp for President. Feel dirty.
Thats funny, there were 7 choices for president on my ballot.
I feel that T is a chauvinist pig but a centrist chauvinist pig that will rustle jimmies on both sides of the political parties, uphold the constitution and possibly be a good thing for this country when it is all said and done. I think H is not only a life long party hack but is a globalist who actually puts her power and personal gain over what's best for this country. I will take the pig over the corrupt hack. Wish I had a realistic better choice but it is what it is.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle