So you're basically writing off this year huh?You guys realize we're winning #9 next year.., right?
Me or Bam? I'm ok with people calling me out. It doesn't change the fact we have Fox, Monk, Bam, Gabriel, and SKJ coming.Calling him out!
Duke will be formidable and will unfortunately probably return more than us. MSU will be another strong team. I do love our class.I will be shocked if our next class doesn't win the title.
Nah, hell I worry about this team too.Calling him out!
Man, they aren't going to be able to touch our class. Every nay sayer better get their digs in this year. We're going to own next year.Duke will be formidable and will unfortunately probably return more than us. MSU will be another strong team. I do love our class.
I'm still shocked we didn't win last year and 2010. You just never know.I will be shocked if our next class doesn't win the title.
I am too. However, we're going to win next year. I would bet anything on it.I'm still shocked we didn't win last year and 2010. You just never know.
Dunks like 'Nique.
I still can't believe we got this kid. That was so out of nowhere. Cal is the master.
He doesn't just want to dunk it ... He wants to tear the rim off. He and Fox are going to get along well.
Duke will get killed against this Kentucky team comin in.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I hope so or else you're a very young CATS fan. This is what people were saying in '14 and '15. Saying this team will be as good as '96 before they have even completed their senior year in high school is so absurd that you must be making a joke. That's why I say that this must be sarcastic posts.
possibly, but Duke and Michigan State are gonna be really really good as well (especially if they add Josh Jackson). Seems like Cal always has UK teams that are loaded the same year as when there's several other loaded teams.
Duke will return Kennard, Thornton, Jeter, Allen, and Jones and add Giles, Tatum, Jackson, and DeLaurier as well as likely adding another top 50 player.
They're gonna be as much, if not even more loaded than UK and return more experience.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned