OU fouling KU player on purpose. Have you seen him shoot the ball? StrategyIn the last 5 minutes 7 fouls on OU & 3 on KU. Typical.
Only about 20, boy was that awkward.Did OK fans just rush the floor?
Young slams the ball a mile high as time expires! no technical? wtf?
In the last 5 minutes 7 fouls on OU & 3 on KU. Typical.
My bad. I was watching the updates on my phone & once I actually watched the end of the game I understood the differential. Brilliant strategy by a former fellow K-Stater.Extremely low iq ^
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27