OU fouling KU player on purpose. Have you seen him shoot the ball? StrategyIn the last 5 minutes 7 fouls on OU & 3 on KU. Typical.
Only about 20, boy was that awkward.Did OK fans just rush the floor?
Young slams the ball a mile high as time expires! no technical? wtf?
In the last 5 minutes 7 fouls on OU & 3 on KU. Typical.
My bad. I was watching the updates on my phone & once I actually watched the end of the game I understood the differential. Brilliant strategy by a former fellow K-Stater.Extremely low iq ^
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina