Karter Knox

Anon1712703869

Freshman
Jun 11, 2023
32
58
3
Anyone have any insight into his recruitment? I’ve felt like he was a perfect compliment to this class but it seems like the focus shifted to Edgecombe, who appears to be a Duke lean. Pretty sure that Richmond isn’t dependent on either one, though I’m also surprised he decided to hold off when there was a ton of smoke to a commitment coming. Hope someone has some info to enlighten me. Thanks!
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,293
126,623
93
Anyone have any insight into his recruitment? I’ve felt like he was a perfect compliment to this class but it seems like the focus shifted to Edgecombe, who appears to be a Duke lean. Pretty sure that Richmond isn’t dependent on either one, though I’m also surprised he decided to hold off when there was a ton of smoke to a commitment coming. Hope someone has some info to enlighten me. Thanks!
UK getting in on Edgecombe late could mean they think Knox may skip college. I want to see what the vibe is after Knox officially visits UK.
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,453
46,423
90
Remember how everyone was sure his brother was going to Duke?

I don’t know where he ends up, but I wouldn’t assume anyone has a read on him based on the behavior of other recruits.
 

CincinnatiWildcat

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2015
1,219
1,970
0
Remember how everyone was sure his brother was going to Duke?

I don’t know where he ends up, but I wouldn’t assume anyone has a read on him based on the behavior of other recruits.
Likely his family likes to keep everything in house. They have dealt with Cal and it went well for them the first time around, I like our chances. Don't forget Kevin didn't decide till Derby Day I believe.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia