I would be surprised, but certainly not shocked, if he were to make an NBA roster. He has skills.You never know. Maybe he goes pro and in a couple of years he's improved his body and develops some consistency he could be a contributor as a role player. I doubt it will happen, but never say never.
Just never seemed happy or consistent on the court even though Cal was loyal to him TO A FAULT. As mentioned, time for both parties to move on.Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU