I would be surprised, but certainly not shocked, if he were to make an NBA roster. He has skills.You never know. Maybe he goes pro and in a couple of years he's improved his body and develops some consistency he could be a contributor as a role player. I doubt it will happen, but never say never.
Just never seemed happy or consistent on the court even though Cal was loyal to him TO A FAULT. As mentioned, time for both parties to move on.Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
Seems like it would be in the best interest of both parties for him to move on. I wish him luck over seas. Hope he makes an NBA roster one day.
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog