The dunk over the whole Uconn team was athletic. I bet you couldn't even jump.When's the last time we had a hyper athletic 3 like him? James Young was the closest thing, and he was more of a shooting guard that wasn't really that super athlete. MKG?
I'm loving the make up of this team.
He had a bad night shooting. You look up at the score board, and he had 11 points and 7 rebounds. THAT'S A BAD NIGHT, folks!
The dunk over the whole Uconn team was athletic. I bet you couldn't even jump.
Agree. Blew a couple of dunks but has one of the prettiest 'approaches' headed to the hole I've seen.The kid is going to be a MONSTER!!!
Probably most of the team will with the refs that call our games.Gonna be great but I bet he fouls out of at least 5 games.
Young had the Diallo problem, which is that he had no handle and this did not get to demonstrate his athleticism as often as you would like.Yup, one really athletic play. Good job naming the exception.
I don’t know why everyone’s in “be rude” mode now that there’s basketball.
Point stands, Young wasn’t an elite athlete. He wasn’t a tub of good either, but his “OMG” moments weren’t often.
I hope the SEC has fixed that. I'm not holding my breath though.Probably most of the team will with the refs that call our games.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU