Keldon

jrm693

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2007
12,397
4,250
68
I was just talking to a friend about that, he has really not given much the second half of the season not knocking him just looks like he isnt close to ready.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
He has done nothing this game so far, In big games like this sometimes this is what Freshman do. We know what he can do and he has to do something the second half. I imagine Cal was all over his *** at halftime, I would have been.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Haven't seen him in a few weeks. If he isn't knocking down 3's he's only good for defense at this point. Another UK team that lacks shooters but thats the price you pay when you get these 5 star athletic phenoms
 

sluggercatfan

Heisman
Aug 17, 2004
35,953
29,631
0
He has done nothing this game so far, In big games like this sometimes this is what Freshman do. We know what he can do and he has to do something the second half. I imagine Cal was all over his *** at halftime, I would have been.
He is NO LONGER a freshman...we are playing game #35 i believe!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt