Kentucky- Georgetown game thread

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
True, Jimmy.

The shooting hasn't been there, but these guys aren't trying to get themselves going at the expense of the team. I like the chemistry of this team.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,150
20,538
113
Looks like the Cal DNA is already staining this team.

* fouls frequently on 3's.
* refuses to put teams away
Edwards being voted to the preseason all-SEC team is laughable at this point. Mitchell should’ve gotten that vote.
A lot of people are sold on Edwards, I'm not. I'm sticking to the scouting reports out there. He's not all that.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
  3. 03 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.