Kentucky- Georgetown game thread

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
True, Jimmy.

The shooting hasn't been there, but these guys aren't trying to get themselves going at the expense of the team. I like the chemistry of this team.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,150
20,538
113
Looks like the Cal DNA is already staining this team.

* fouls frequently on 3's.
* refuses to put teams away
Edwards being voted to the preseason all-SEC team is laughable at this point. Mitchell should’ve gotten that vote.
A lot of people are sold on Edwards, I'm not. I'm sticking to the scouting reports out there. He's not all that.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  3. 03 KSR Football Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat