PJ and Quade seem to have no interest in defense. Let’s see if Wenyen and Shai show them how it’s done (I suspect both will)
Defense didn’t make the trip.
I'm pretty sick of PJ
I’m a lot more concerned about our defense than the refs right now.LOL @ steps not being called at least 3 times
Feel free to **** offFeel free to stop watching and posting.
Still a young team.. Holiday break is coming up.. We shouldn't expect this team to be 100% engaged..
Still a young team.. Holiday break is coming up.. We shouldn't expect this team to be 100% engaged..
This times 1,000. His skills are not that impressive. But has potential to dominate physically if puts on some muscle.PJ Washington needs to hit the weights.
It is pretty hilarious to come to this side of this board and read the game threads earlier on .
Sorry I meant officiatingNessler and Rafftery?
If I was just going by this thread I would think we were down 20.we tend to overreact a bit![]()
Gotta show the scouts he can shoot.I know Hami has been hitting outside shots but he has completely abandoned driving to the basket. I don’t get it.
Verne Harris, Doug Shows, Jeff ClarkSorry I meant officiating
It’s really not that bad but....
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach