PJ and Quade seem to have no interest in defense. Let’s see if Wenyen and Shai show them how it’s done (I suspect both will)
Defense didn’t make the trip.
I'm pretty sick of PJ
I’m a lot more concerned about our defense than the refs right now.LOL @ steps not being called at least 3 times
Feel free to **** offFeel free to stop watching and posting.
Still a young team.. Holiday break is coming up.. We shouldn't expect this team to be 100% engaged..
Still a young team.. Holiday break is coming up.. We shouldn't expect this team to be 100% engaged..
This times 1,000. His skills are not that impressive. But has potential to dominate physically if puts on some muscle.PJ Washington needs to hit the weights.
It is pretty hilarious to come to this side of this board and read the game threads earlier on .
Sorry I meant officiatingNessler and Rafftery?
If I was just going by this thread I would think we were down 20.we tend to overreact a bit![]()
Gotta show the scouts he can shoot.I know Hami has been hitting outside shots but he has completely abandoned driving to the basket. I don’t get it.
Verne Harris, Doug Shows, Jeff ClarkSorry I meant officiating
It’s really not that bad but....
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update