Kiddies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
I never knew Miss State had so many kiddies as fans. You guys blasted one of the most famous people that will ever enter this halfass chat board. I know who post for Maverick Sports and he was an All American in the SEC,and was a Dolphin for 6 years. Maybe he spelled words wrong,but his pick ****** blew the doors off. Its a shame such a baby can ruin a good thing for others. But that organization is huge,and they could post 100 times a day,and you could never ban them all. Little kiddies in chat rooms. Little Rambo's with little d..ks

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
Thanks...Im not his girlfriend, Im smarter than to date a player. As far as more business..go to Yahoo Search under Sports Service and see who's on the first page. As far as his website, its ranked No.127 thousand on the net out of Millions...that takes MONEY. Getting on the Net is one thing,being in the top 200 thousand is almost impossible unless you are connected . So I doubt they will worry about anything I say on this little chat board. This is why the public loses 98% of the time. They always think they know something special,without any clue what is really going on with the numbers.
You can ban me now,but I would not piss them off too much. They could take over this entire board if they wanted,but I doubt its that important. My comment was to the jerk crying worse than a girl. And Im all girl.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Unless you've been in Maxim, I don't think you or some spammer whose ghey internet handle is based on a years-old James Garner tv show are going to be the most famous people who have ever posted here.

www.sixpackspeak.com/stacie1.jpg

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
Not me,I was just a Vegas showgirl for years...Im not famous..but I do like winners. And hate cry babies!!!

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Quote:_________________________________________________being in the top 200 thousand_________________________________________________

thats kinda like some of our fans getting so excited about being 8th in the SEC in recruiting

DawgBot

Jun 3, 2006
Brett Maverick sports services...we're the 127 thousandth best!!!

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
As far as marketing...dont you know Rodman made a fortune off bad pub. Madonna,Anna Nicole, M Jackson, ect. Bad pub is always better than no pub.. Thats marketing 101..When they quit talking about you,then you have problems. As long as you talk,its great pub. By the way,you guys got mad because he posted Miss State would blow out Arkansas,and they did wire to wire. Now he said Miss State would upset LSU..is this a Tiger website? Or are you so used to losing you cant stand it if you a predicted to win. Do you have chips on your shoulders from losing so much. Just a guess.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
go **** yourself, you stupid *****.

Your buddy is a ******* douchebag spamming our board. I could get a retarded chimp to design a webpage better than his, so if he's so famous, why doesn't he spend a buck or two and upgrade?

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
....we didn't get mad because he said we'd beat Arkansas. We got mad because he was an asshat spammer.

And if you're friends with him, I guess that means....

MissStFan87

Feb 15, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________Anna Nicole_________________________________________________
That's probably not a good example, considering...

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
Two post in a week is a spammer...you ******* babies. If he wanted to spam he would...and you would never get another chat in here. You worship a bald little pus like George..your a loser. Why upgrade when your Alexa traffic ranking is 127 thousand. Spammer...you dipshits need lives,or some *****,losers.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________you dipshits need lives,or some *****,losers._________________________________________________
O.K. then, Wanna go fishing?

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
It'd been boring as hell around here since Signing Day '07 and Genegate.

Now?... Hell, guys.. we've got a poster claiming to be a former Vegas showgirl sauntering in to defend a guy that was an SEC All-American who she says she's NOT dating and being brash enough to type the word "******", but being too shy to spell out d.i.c.k.s... To hell with Jeff the Masked Marauder! I want to see how this pans out!

Bring it, baby!

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
I love Anna Nicole..but she was what she was..dead or alive. She made a fortune off idiots who read the Enquirer. People love bad pub,and Anna was the queen of it,and it payed. Are there any men in here,or is this kiddie world. Where have all the men gone. I cant believe a guy would have Constanza beside his name. The ultimate turn off for a woman.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
Who's the one on a tiny message board trying desperately to defend the supposed nationally-famous handicapper? If he's so ******* amazing and famous, why is he wasting his time on a board with 1200 members? And why are you wasting your time coming over here and acting like a *****?

You're missing the point honey. We don't ******* care about your website, your handicapping prowess, who he is, who you are, or any of that. WE DON'T ******* CARE. That's why we are ridiculing your stupid ***. Now, get in the kitchen and fix me a ****** sammich. And put on your little showgirl outfit while you're doing it.

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
Ok Im through...I had my orgasm for the moment...dont be so full of hate in here...You will be happy Saturday after LSU falls. And I dont spell d..k..but **** was an adverb not an action...D,,k is dick. Bye

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Quote:_________________________________________________I cant believe a guy would have Constanza beside his name. The ultimate turn off for a woman. _________________________________________________

leave Cow-George alone. His is riding his Gary Ervin high right now

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
you would admit to being a Vegas showgirl.

I wouldn't **** you with Bea Arthur's dick. Not that I'm used to throwing a pencil down a mineshaft anyway, but..

DawgBot

Jun 3, 2006
According to lipsticlady's site...she is "America's Best Female Handicapper." Is this like being America's smartest retard?

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Cowpowerstanza, what are the odds that she is REALLY a showgirl?? About the same as Bret being a real athlete?

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Stick around. Don't leave, Otis hasn't pickled himself enough yet to get in on this.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Quote:_________________________________________________She made a fortune off idiots who read the Enquirer._________________________________________________

No, she made a fortune off <span style="font-size:x-large;">MARRYING A DAMN BILLIONAIRE!!!</span>

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
We'll have to go to world-famous handicapper Bret Maverick for the odds on whether or not he's a famous athlete or a 40-something bald fatman coming up with his "lock of the week" in his mom's basement.

What's funny is that if he was so famous, why doesn't he just use his own ******* name to generate business?

lipsticlady

Feb 15, 2007
Constanza could not get laid in a crack ***** house with a 100 bill taped on his head... When you name yourself Constanza we know you are fat,bald,lazy and hang out on chat boards 24/7. Plus the d..k thing is not shrinkage,its just TINY!

MissStFan87

Feb 15, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________I cant believe a guy would have Constanza beside his name. The ultimate turn off for a woman._________________________________________________
Yeah really. Because every time I sign up on a sports board, I try to come up with a nice name to impress the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.