Kiddies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceLeroy

Aug 30, 2006
Damn , I was wondering if anyone else had figured it out.

Probably the same lame ****** trying to be brett maverick.

Henry Kissinger

Aug 30, 2006
Look you motherfucking (yes, that implies lesbian) *****, why the **** would you start this stupid *** thread while I was watching worst ******* movie of the last ten years? Couldn't you wait until 11 or 12? I have to come home to some whiny *****'s 6 page thread on a washed up, three-inch-cocked steroid abuser who couldn't make it in the NFL and has to solicit extremely pessimistic Mississippi State fans. No, seriously, good call. Mississippi State. Is it because we have so much money? Like more than Georgia? LSU? maybe Florida? Or is it because we've made so much money betting on our team in the past? Is it because we have quality men like Sylvester Croom keeping us closer than we should be, and destroying the spread? Is it because we have a basketball team that plays Florida to 3 points then loses to South Carolina? Or is it because you just happened not to be quite attractive enough to hang on to a upper-middle class cock long enough to sit at home and play tennis every other day at the country club, and you're forced to live out of your DSL-enabled trailer smoking a carton of Kools with your 4 month old, already deformed fetus snacking on your umbilical cord with no child support on the way?

Whatever it is, seriously, thanks.

Apr 16, 2006
You mean the Anna Nicole that is currently in stable condition on a coroner's slab, while her inbred family and retard entourage fight over her rapidly decomposing body? And don't forget about the dozen or so babydaddies.

Let's raise a glass to dying in order to dominate the media!

+1

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Quote:_________________________________________________I know who post for Maverick Sports and he was an All American in the SEC,and was a Dolphin for 6 years. _________________________________________________
So who is he?

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________Either the director doesn't know what subtley is or he thought everyone went retarded._________________________________________________
Did George Lucas direct it?

Thanks for the warning. I got the feeling from the trailer that it would suck. Like everything else Hollywood they are hitting that cash cow for all it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.