Knicks tickets?

point1zerorock

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2010
2,187
1,012
0
Hoping to catch my very first NBA game while in NYC next week. Anyone have advice for getting tickets? Will a regular season game sell out? I have no idea. Wonder if I should I buy now at the current prices or wait until game time? I don’t even mind missing the 1st quarter if I can save a lot of money. Appreciate any tips!
 

YouKay

Heisman
May 15, 2002
35,671
31,767
113
Check out TickPick for tickets. Hard to buy tickets out front at MSG. Upper level seats are not bad there and usually pretty affordable. Do not recommend the 400 level though. Knicks games are always sold out but if you hit TickPick or StubHub just before game time you might get lucky. TickPick doesn’t charge fees.
 
  • Like
Reactions: point1zerorock

point1zerorock

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2010
2,187
1,012
0
So, not a good idea to wait until after tip-off? I don’t mind missing the beginning. In fact, I may have a tough time breaking away from a dinner conference by tip anyway.
 

point1zerorock

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2010
2,187
1,012
0
Agreed, plenty of taxis and Ubers in Manhattan. I won’t go in the subway in New York or Philly right now.
Thanks for the advice. So, not a good idea to wait until after tip-off? I don’t mind missing the beginning. In fact, I may have a tough time breaking away from a dinner conference by tip anyway.
 

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,060
109,384
78
It sounds to me like it's a real life "The Warriors" situation on NYC subway right now.
 

point1zerorock

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2010
2,187
1,012
0
It sounds to me like it's a real life "The Warriors" situation on NYC subway right now.
What’s going on? I haven’t heard. Seen some characters on the subway, but never had any serious issues the 5 other times I’ve been in NYC.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update