Haha I noticed her too… I also wondered why she is not wearing shoesThirsty Mom isn't fooling me with the "kid photo."
Either a "Pearl Girl" or somebody in Jackson stole themI also wondered why she is not wearing shoes
Because she just left WalmartHaha I noticed her too… I also wondered why she is not wearing shoes
Ha either could be true!Either a "Pearl Girl" or somebody in Jackson stole them
Need a lot more work than $11k.
Probably gave her Crocs to one of the kids to get an autograph for her….with her phone # and IG handle written on them already….of course….Haha I noticed her too… I also wondered why she is not wearing shoes
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch