Haha I noticed her too… I also wondered why she is not wearing shoesThirsty Mom isn't fooling me with the "kid photo."
Either a "Pearl Girl" or somebody in Jackson stole themI also wondered why she is not wearing shoes
Because she just left WalmartHaha I noticed her too… I also wondered why she is not wearing shoes
Ha either could be true!Either a "Pearl Girl" or somebody in Jackson stole them
Need a lot more work than $11k.
Probably gave her Crocs to one of the kids to get an autograph for her….with her phone # and IG handle written on them already….of course….Haha I noticed her too… I also wondered why she is not wearing shoes
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense