Let's GO NOVA

UKvisitor_rivals101449

All-American
Jan 3, 2007
18,099
8,602
0
Common BBN. Keep repeating as you watch the game with a "Let's GO NOVA" sig at the end of your postings tonite.

Let's GO NOVA

ya can cheer for whom ever ya want to, I am into Nova winning
 
Last edited:

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
You know Emmert secretly wants Nova to win where he won't have to give the trophy to Huckleberry.
 

JordanJ21

All-American
Sep 11, 2015
5,162
8,136
43
Better believe I'm watching the Villanova team stream. If they can pull it off, I can forget about this season easier.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia