M Braves tonight

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
My dad and I got to witness a no-hitter at the M-Braves game tonight. It was a double header, so it was only a 7 inning game, so there is an asterisk for some people, but it was still pretty dang cool to see. A bucket lister for me. You could tell his nerves were getting to him at the end, as he hit one and walked one with two outs in the seventh. IMG_0710.jpeg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
My dad and I got to witness a no-hitter at the M-Braves game tonight. It was a double header, so it was only a 7 inning game, so there is an asterisk for some people, but it was still pretty dang cool to see. A bucket lister for me. You could tell his nerves were getting to him at the end, as he hit one and walked one with two outs in the seventh. View attachment 577211
I was at a game there in 2005 or so. The M-Braves were the ones getting no-hit and it was bottom of the 9th. Long story short, they broke up the no-no and then won the game, to boot. I don’t remember all the details, but it was fun to see in person!

Reactions: patdog and biodawg

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
I was at a game there in 2005 or so. The M-Braves were the ones getting no-hit and it was bottom of the 9th. Long story short, they broke up the no-no and then won the game, to boot. I don’t remember all the details, but it was fun to see in person!
There were two outs in the seventh and my little girl could tell I was getting really excited.

“Daddy, what are you getting so excited for?”
“Don’t worry about it. I’ll tell you in a little while if it happens…”

😂😂😂