Maptap

Dec 4, 2001
5,868
19,172
113
For me…
bam yes GIF


www.maptap.gg May 15
95👑 95🏆 98🎯 98🎯 95🏅
Final score: 965
 

Jerome Silberman

All-American
Dec 19, 2022
3,570
7,904
113
A good rule of thumb for me is: If it borders water and you have no clue, put it by the water or a river. Which makes China, Russia and Australia impossible if you don't already know. But that had paid off more than it hasn't.

I think China moves it's cities while we sleep and Russia randomly throws new Ks and Zs on the map every so often.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,117
42,826
113
A good rule of thumb for me is: If it borders water and you have no clue, put it by the water or a river. Which makes China, Russia and Australia impossible if you don't already know. But that had paid off more than it hasn't.
I typically do this for africa. Find lakes/rivers/water in the area I think it is. It's worked like 2 times out of 100
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,868
19,172
113
@hawkeyetraveler hits 974 and gets a complimentary meme from you, I got a 974 and reap a cynical meme from you. I see now why the Clemson Trolls have pinpointed your passive/aggressive nature…
I am not passive aggressive. I am a pot stirring, conflict instigating, drama queen troll who needs to be better. I never knew before how bad I should feel about myself.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes