What the heck is "Maptap?" Is it something like RAGBRAI, that no one outside Iowa knows or cares about? 
Last edited:
Go to MaptapWhat the heck is "Maptap?" Is it something like RAGBRAI, that no one outside Iowa knows or cares about?![]()
www.maptap.gg May 24
9798
96
96
75
Final score: 900
I was worried I could a zero on last one. I picked right continent and was lucky where I picked. Almost like somewhere deep in my subconscious my brain had an idea where it was?
What the heck is "Maptap?" Is it something like RAGBRAI, that no one outside Iowa knows or cares about?![]()
Show off
Go to Maptap
Try it out. At the end click share score and come back here to post it and b*tch about how little we all know about Africa.
GeoSports · May 25th
927 / 1,000
www.geosports.app
First time playing. I didn't know that you were trying to pinpoint the exact location. That's why a yellow for the first question.
cug cug cug cug
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch