Maptap

ArtRadley

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2013
663
2,560
93
New zoom level makes it a bit easier.

www.maptap.gg May 28
100🎯 99🎯 100🎯 95🏅 99🎯
Final score: 981

i was going to ask if anyone else noticed the resolution is way better these days. I rarely played because even if I know exactly where a city is based on geographic landmarks, the fact that I couldn’t see those landmarks made that knowledge useless. My hometown is on the Mississippi, and I would be lucky to hit within 200km because I couldn’t make out the Mississippi!
 

Pharcyded

All-American
Sep 7, 2021
2,516
5,770
113
i was going to ask if anyone else noticed the resolution is way better these days. I rarely played because even if I know exactly where a city is based on geographic landmarks, the fact that I couldn’t see those landmarks made that knowledge useless. My hometown is on the Mississippi, and I would be lucky to hit within 200km because I couldn’t make out the Mississippi!
Yes and it certainly helps.
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,889
19,235
113
Not on my iPhone app! I may need to play online.

Edited and yes dang you can zoom in way more online vs iPhone app which has not updated. Cost me on the Australia one today. Good to know.
Thank you, I thought I was going crazy not seeing anything different. Part of my morning routine is to do this on my phone so I will mostly be sticking to the app, and that is definitely 100% why I am not scoring as well as the rest of you.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch