www.maptap.gg June 5
9694
100
88
84
Final score: 906
Today was a bunch of educated and conservative guesses.
Bro-nobody is lucky guessing 100 on that last one. Throwing an official review flag. I can believe people could have 100 on first four especially if they were a wwII buff but no way is someone getting 100 on last one as a “lucky guess”. It would have to be you had been there before. It’s a small city. That country is 1100 miles long.www.maptap.gg June 6
100100
100
100
100
Final score: 1000
I guessed on the last one. I think I'll retire on top...
MapTap Challenge Round - Jun 6
www.maptap.gg/challenge
97100
97
87
96
Score: 940 in 25.0s (0.3s to spare!)
I swear to Budda and on a stack of Korans that this is a legit score. I knew where Manilla was and with the enhanced view I went with the city in the north. Yeah the first 4 were gifts and I guessed right on 5. I'll take a lie detector test if I have to...Bro-nobody is lucky guessing 100 on that last one. Throwing an official review flag. I can believe people could have 100 on first four especially if they were a wwII buff but no way is someone getting 100 on last one as a “lucky guess”. It would have to be you had been there before. It’s a small city. That country is 1100 miles long.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss