www.maptap.gg June 15
10097
100
97
92
Final score: 964
MapTap Challenge Round - Jun 15
www.maptap.gg/challenge
9364🫢 80
87
92
Score: 854 in 19.4s (6.1s to spare!)
I was trying to move the map and tapped in Iran on the way to Turkey. Ugh. Also was pretty happy with the 964 and still see I'm below most here.
989 is good enough for a tie for 10th place on the leaderboard.www.maptap.gg June 15
10095
100
99
99
Final score: 989
MapTap Challenge Round - Jun 15
www.maptap.gg/challenge
7399
85
92
99
Score: 915 in 22.0s (3.4s to spare!)
With the new resolution I spend at least a minute on them nowHow much time is everybody spending on regular challenge? I notice my scores are much better relative to others on challenge vs regular. I also only spend about a minute on regular... don't exactly agonize over where a city I don't know (precisely) is.
This. Now that I can make out many other features and cities the time I spend has gone up not down. I probably spend a few mins doing it every morning whereas I would breeze through when it was more low res.With the new resolution I spend at least a minute on them now
The new resolution also helps identifying body’s of water and elevation.A whole lot of “just close” today. Guessing roughly in the middle of where I think the country/state is comes in clutch so many times lol
www.maptap.gg June 16
9898
97
98
95
Final score: 969
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes