I’ve been to the last one, only way I knew it.
www.maptap.gg June 22
100
100
98
97
100
Final score: 987
www.maptap.gg June 22
100
Final score: 987
I knew because it stuck out like a sore thumb when you zoomed in.I’ve been to the last one, only way I knew it.
www.maptap.gg June 22
100100
98
97
100
Final score: 987
I knew because it stuck out like a sore thumb when you zoomed in.
Tried it again after researching my failures and did much better.MapTap Challenge Round - Jun 22
www.maptap.gg/challenge
8725❄ 97
98
97
Score: 891 in 23.0s (2.5s to spare!)
I know it was due west of QatarGuessing in the middle comes in clutch once again on that last one
www.maptap.gg June 23
99100
96
100
100
Final score: 991
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch