Maptap

Dec 4, 2001
5,889
19,235
113
www.maptap.gg June 23
100🎯 100🎯 96🏅 100🎯 100🎯
Final score: 992

Second day in a row with 4 100s.
Saturday Night Live 90S GIF
 

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,659
26,379
108
So what smartass comment did it give you with that? I had one a few weeks ago..."Your quickest path from there is with a shovel" :ROFLMAO:
I wasn‘t paying attention and not sure how to see the comments after the fact. I just see the history lesson. Will pay attention more in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch