69 smiley face though is appropriate reward.
5 is a good barometer as to who has been following the World Cup
www.maptap.gg July 5
98100
87
99
95
Final score: 954
I got a 16.
I got a 16.
This is horseshlt! Maroni, Comoros should be between Italy and Greece. Hint…it’s not.
lol i put off the coast of italy. but to the left.This is horseshlt! Maroni, Comoros should be between Italy and Greece. Hint…it’s not.
You might want to buy a lottery ticket today. Like others, I figured it would be near Greece or Italy, but then I thought no, I would have heard of this "country" if in Europe. So I picked an island off of Africa. Wrong ocean though.Guessed real good on the last one. Shot in the dark
www.maptap.gg July 6
9696
97
94
95
Final score: 953
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle