So far 4 scores at 980 or above this AM. We might see some leaderboard movement today.
Yeah, I was really excited, but then came here and saw I was just average for this group. :/Of course I think what my personal best is and everyone else is above![]()
I will admit I thought Hong Kong was an island. Turns out it was Hainan.www.maptap.gg July 15
10098
100
94
87
Final score: 941
I thought HK was further south but talked myself out of it.
Congrats, great leaderboard score.www.maptap.gg July 15
100100
100
99
99
Final score: 994
Tied my PB.I learned Shenzhen is not Hong Kong. My China geography is terrible and thought HK was most of that inland area.
Great score. Yesterday that would have been on the leaderboard. Alas it just missed due to @ComradeKirk’s score above.
Missed it by that much gif...
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After