Maptap

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,524
85,662
98
Dec 4, 2001
5,910
19,278
113
Thanks for sharing the Challenge round(new to me). Tough spinning the globe and wanting to get accurate. Time went fast.

⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Jul 22
www.maptap.gg/challenge
87🎓 92👑 98🔥 91🎉 86😁
Score: 906 in 25.0s (TIME UP!)
You Tigers joining the fun - now join the Wordle thread...

Joining Welcome Home GIF
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,910
19,278
113
Really feel like I deserved more on the last one considering I tapped the middle of the country.

www.maptap.gg July 23
100🎯 100🎯 97🔥 99🎯 66🤫
Final score: 889
Chile is a final score crusher. I will say my sense of Canuck geography is appalling as well. I am 100% dialed in on Vancouver and Montreal, pretty good with Toronto, but you get into Winnipeg, Calgary, etc.? Not great.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson