Maptap

Dec 4, 2001
5,888
19,228
113
www.maptap.gg July 27
100🎯 100🎯 98🔥 100🎯 100🎯
Final score: 996


I Am Bowling GIF
mother of god danger GIF
 

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,658
26,377
108
You can at me next time ;) But I welcome another voice for a Challenge scoreboard!

I assume they are all pure since @hawkeyetraveler has removed the doping scoreboard.
I do need to get that challenge board up and running…I always find some other excuse not to do it: cleaning the private jet, sleeping with all your wives, counting my fortune. You know, the usual distractions that life brings 😜

I will eventually get around to it.
 

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,517
85,632
98
You can at me next time ;) But I welcome another voice for a Challenge scoreboard!

I assume they are all pure since @hawkeyetraveler has removed the doping scoreboard.
It’s pretty obvious to only have a Challenge scoreboard. I’m a freakin geography nerd. I drew maps as a kid trying to perfect them. Knew all 50 states and 50 capitals by 8 years old.

Without constraints, there’s no way to know if people are Peking 👀 😂. They made the challenge round time perfectly. Although I wouldn’t mind 5 more seconds. TWICE they gave me my scrolling selection. Today, Chihuahua to ⛷️ town is pretty funny.
 

ComradeKirk

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2026
508
1,390
93
Without constraints, there’s no way to know if people are Peking 👀 😂. They made the challenge round time perfectly. Although I wouldn’t mind 5 more seconds. TWICE they gave me my scrolling selection. Today, Chihuahua to ⛷️ town is pretty funny.
Agreed, I think it's been whittled down to a respectable bunch tho. Chaps my *** that no matter what, I can only ever tie @HoggI74.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After